- 5 large peppered salami slices
- 5 large Genoa salami slices
- 8 prosciutto slices
- 7 capocollo slices
- 1/3 cup dried apricots
- 1 small ciabatta loaf, sliced
- 1 cup mixed olives, in olive oil, reserved
- 1/2 cup whole almonds, in their shells
- Fold the peppered and Genoa salami slices and arrange on a platter. Arrange the prosciutto slices on opposite sides of the plate with the capocollo slices folded and placed on the edge.
- Fill in the spaces on the plate with the dried apricots, ciabatta slices and a pot of the olives in their oil.
- Place a small pot of the whole almonds on the side before serving.