- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 small white cabbage, shredded
- 2 small carrots, shredded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 16 fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 small flour tortillas
- Cilantro leaves, to garnish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar and vinegar with 0.5 tsp salt and 0.25 tsp freshly ground black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add both cabbages and carrot, stirring thoroughly until coated. Cover and chill until needed.
3. Whisk together olive oil with lemon juice, chili powder, paprika and cumin in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add shrimp and mix with your hands to coat in the marinade. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
5. Preheat broiler to hot. Spread shrimp out on a grilling tray in a single, even layer. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Grill for about 4 minutes, turning once, until cooked through and firm to the touch. Remove from broiler and set aside to cool slightly.
7. Warm tortillas in a dry pan set over a medium heat until hot.
8. Top tortillas with prepared coleslaw and then shrimp before serving with a garnish of cilantro leaves.