- 2 large ripe avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 dash Tabasco, plus extra to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 small handful cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 small vine tomato, cored, seeded and finely diced
- Tortilla chips, to serve
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine avocado flesh with garlic, Tabasco, lime juice, cilantro, tomato and some salt and pepper to taste in a serving bowl.
2. Mash well until mostly smooth, retaining some texture. Adjust seasoning to taste with more Tabasco, salt and pepper as needed.
3. Serve immediately with tortilla chips on the side.