11 oz goat cheese, room temperature or softened
4 oz cream cheese, room temperature or softened
1/4 cup chopped Alessi Roasted Red Peppers
1/4 cup finely chopped Alessi Sun Dried Tomatoes
1 lemon, zested
Salt and pepper
3 tablespoons Alessi Pesto
1/4 cup Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
16 oz Alessi Potato Gnocchi
1. In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to whip together the cream cheese and goat cheese until combined, smooth and fluffy.
2. Fold in the chopped red peppers (reserving approximately 1 teaspoon for garnish), sun dried tomatoes and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Transfer dip to a small baking dish or bowl, and use a knife or offset spatula to smooth edge to edge. Create a swirl crevice in the top of the dip.
4. Spoon the pesto into the prepared swirl, garnish with remaining red pepper, and set aside.
5. In a medium skillet, add the olive oil and set over medium heat. When the oil is shimmering, add the garlic paste and gnocchi. Toss to coat; saute over medium heat until golden brown and crispy. Season with salt.
6. Serve dip with crispy gnocchi, with additional crackers or breadsticks, if desired.