- 32 oz | 6 cups Brussels sprouts, scored with an 'x' on their undersides
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp shelled pistachios, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 190°C (170° fan) | 375F | gas 5. Parboil sprouts in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water for 3 minutes.
2. Drain well and toss with olive oil, vinegar, pistachios, sesame seeds and some salt and pepper to taste in a roasting pan.
3. Roast for 15-20 minutes, shaking pan every 5-6 minutes, until sprouts are golden-brown and tender to the tip of a knife.
4. Remove from oven and let stand briefly before serving.