- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Wheat crackers, to serve
1. Bring 1 cup water to the boil in a saucepan. Add spinach and artichoke, cooking until tender to the tip of a knife.
2. Drain well and tip into a mixing bowl. Gently warm cream cheese in a heatproof bowl in the microwave, microwaving in 10-second bursts.
3. Add cream cheese to spinach and artichoke along with remaining ingredients apart from crackers. Stir well until thoroughly combined.
4. Serve warm with wheat crackers on the side.